– No more wasting your money on services that provide you with impressive distribution reports showing your postings on hidden back pages of portals like Yahoo Finance, Business Journals, PR Newswire, and at the same time trying to collect license fees from some publications wanting to pick up your content.
-We publish your release prominently on eTurboNews, and syndication partners.
-We include your story in our award-winning global email newsletters, and breaking news flash.
– We alert our web-viewers using our state of the art push notification system.
-We submit your release to search engines, news apps, and news aggregators like Google or Bing News.
-We convert your release postings into a Podcast.
-We include your article on our social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin, WhatsApp
– We convert your article into an audio version.
– We convert the audio version into podcasts.
-We convert the Podcast into a Livestream video posted on more than 16 platforms, including YOUTUBE, APPLE, Soundcloud, Anchor, Google, etc.
-We translate your post into more than 25+ languages and include them in our new dedicated language news portals.
-We research and create effective SEO-friendly headlines and keywords.
-We implement such keywords and headlines into your posting, so you receive maximum exposure and interest from real people and not robots.
– We can write your content.
– We can add surveys.
– We can add dedicated email blasts.
– We can add banners, promote, events, generate leads, and pitch your press release to other media.
– We can host and promote your zoom events, panel discussion, virtual road shows, and more.
– You can add advertising spots to videos and breaking news sections.
– You can become sponsor of the breaking news section.
– Our reach: Click here.
Witnessing or reporting on breaking, non-promotional news? Become our reporter on the ground. We welcome your news-tips. There is never a charge for content picked up by our assignment editors.
“Earned media” implies that there is an expectation that we will publish content that would directly help a brand as a free service. We cannot consider such items as “breaking news” tips. Kindly look at our commercial options for “earned media” tips.
We usually don’t include do-follow links, promotional words, contact information, descriptions, when publishing a non-commercial press release. We consider most press-releases “earned media.”
eTurboNews.de in German | Deutsch