Interested in German Visitors?
Why German visitors?
Germans love to travel. Germany has the largest outbound tourist trade in the world, with Germans spending about €80 billion annually to travel abroad (the United States is second), in spite of Germany being fourth in the world in GDP and fourteenth in population.
Germany also has the eighth largest inbound tourist trade, with receipts of around €24 billion..
Top outbound travel markets for Germans are The Netherlands, Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom and Italy – but there are hundreds more.
How to attract German travelers?
Every year millions of German travelers attend local and sometimes not so much known trade shows in their hometowns.
Here are some possible events on our calendar:
Exhibit at leading consumer travel shows in Germany without having to travel
What it includes:
- Professional presentation of your destination, hotel, attraction.
- Circulating brochures or other material at the consumer show
- Video presentation
- German-speaking expert familiar with your product and the travel and tourism industry responding to consumer questions
- Lead generation: Collection of names, addresses, phone and emails of German consumer and trade visitors interested in your product
- Banner advertising of your organization on German language media including eTurboNews.de and Business-Travel.de
- Your organization mentioned and linked within editorial articles published on events you participate.
- Your posters prominently displayed
What it doesn’t include:
- Brochure printing or shipping
- Banner design
- Poster design or printing
- Your own participation in the event. (Ask for additional costs)
12 Available Consumer Trade Shows in Germany
You represented in:
- One event: US$ 1099.00
- Three events US$: 2999.00
- Six events US$ 4999.00
- Nine events US$ 6999.00
- Twelve events US$ 8999.00
Only a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 will hold your space.
Subject to rejection within 7 days. Money collected for rejected applications will be refunded promptly.